Time Management Essentials
Course Overview: The productivity of individuals and organizations hinges greatly on their ability to plan and manage time efficiently
Harnessing this critical resource increases both employee output and organizational competitiveness. In this course, you gain the personal insight and practical skills to develop and implement a framework for successful time management. You adopt proven tools and techniques to make better day-to-day choices about investing your time and achieving your goals.
Time management training for managers, executives and professionals focuses on developing the key skills, habits, techniques and tools that help you be more productive and really get things done. Participants will discover how to setup a planner that really works and how to use it to get organized, prioritize projects and tasks so they can focus on what is most important and plan their days and weeks for maximum productivity.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Those who want to increase their productivity by pro-actively choosing how and when to invest their time, and those wishing to develop more balance and control over their time commitments. This course is ideal for secretaries, customer service representatives, front desk officers and officials who come in contact with people from outside the Organization.
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN
- To learn the difference between being busy and being productive.
- To learn the time management matrix.
- To apply the Pareto Principle (80/20 Rule) to Time Management.
- How to beat the three most common time wasters.
- How to plan ahead How to handle interruptions.
- How to maximize personal effectiveness.
- How to say “No” to time wasters.
- How to delegate in the right way for the right reasons.
- How to develop personal effectiveness to get more done in the same amount of time. Develop your personal initiative and beat procrastination.
- Develop a positive mental attitude and use ambition as the motivator rather than fear. Develop individual plans of action.